A place for walking The Charruyer park offers a pleasant green corridor close to the city centre of about two kilometres, its surface area is about 40 hectares. It has had an animal park since 1945. A park of about 40 hectares which offers a pleasant walk of about two kilometres. It has a zoological part since 1945 named after the Charles Edouard Beltremieux Park. This park, designed between May 1887 and December 1890 on the site of the old fortifications, was bequeathed by Miss Adèle Charruyer, daughter of Etienne Charruyer, shipowner. Walking enthusiasts will be able to stroll along these alleys lined with rare species or along the streams, drainage channels of the old ditches, fed by the rivers: the Lafond and the Fétilly. Families of ducks, fond of the stale pieces of bread thrown away by children, splash around for the delight of young and old.
Town location In centre of town Beach within 300 m Close to a public transportation Bus stop < 500 m City bike station < 500 m
All year round, daily.